Free shipping with $50 purchase & free returns
Shop Now. Pay over time with Klarna.
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments.*
How It Works:
1. Add item(s) to your cart and select Klarna at checkout.
2. Your purchase will be split into 4 interest-free payments.
3. The first payment is due when your order is shipped.
4. The remaining 3 payments will be automatically charged to your debit or credit card every two weeks.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to use Klarna?
1. A US-issued debit or credit card
2. Be at least 18+ years old
3. A USA billing address
4. An SMS-capable phone number
When are my payments due?
The first payment is due when the order ships. The remaining 3 payments will be processed every two weeks after that. Klarna will email you reminders and you can always review your purchases by logging at Klarna.
Is there a fee to use 4 interest-free payments?
There are no upfront fees when you follow the payment schedule. If you fail to make a payment on time a late fee of up to $7 may be charged. Please see the terms for full details.
Why am I not able to see Klarna as a payment option in checkout?
Your order must have a minimum purchase amount of $30.
What if I make a return?
Once your return is received, any remaining payments will be cancelled and the already paid amount will be refunded to the original payment method.
Will using Klarna affect my credit score?
No. When you sign up for Klarna, they may perform a soft credit check. This will not impact your credit score or show up as a hard inquiry on your credit report.
Klarna is a global payment solutions provider that works with retailers to provide customers the smoothest online shopping experience. Klarna is in over 205,000 online stores and has more than 85 million users globally. Learn more at Klarna.com.