MENOMONEE FALLS, WISCONSIN
Harley-Davidson Motor Company’s Pilgrim Road Powertrain Operations facility in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin is home of the Big Twin, Milwaukee-Eight™ and
Pilgrim Road employees produce engines and transmissions for the final assembly plants in York, Pennsylvania and Kansas City, Missouri. Engines and transmissions are also produced for sale through Harley-Davidson® Genuine Motor Parts and Accessories business.
9:00 am – 3:00 pm, Monday – Friday
W156 N9000 Pilgrim Road
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
The Steel Toe Tour gives you a chance to experience Harley-Davidson history and get up-close and personal with the assembly line, powder coat process, cold testing, and steel and aluminum machining.
The Steel Toe Tour goes behind-the-scenes through areas previously unseen by the public. You will be required to wear a safety vest, safety glasses, and steel toe protection, all of which are provided.
Steel Toe Tour Admission Includes:
• Steel Toe tours begin at the Pilgrim Road facility.
• One tour ticket
• Commemorative pin
• Group photo
• Safety vest
• One $5 coupon, redeemable at Factory Tour Gift Shop
Duration for each tour is approximately two hours. Tour schedule and route are subject to change. Other sessions are added to accommodate peak times.
Two sessions are offered on Monday through Friday beginning at 10:00 am and 12:00 pm. Tours originate at the Harley-Davidson Pilgrim Road Powertrain Operations facility. Tour schedule and route are subject to change.
Cost And Reservations
Groups of 15 or more: $35.00
Tours sell out quickly. Call 877-883-1450 or 262-502-8239 during open hours of
operation. All ticket sales are final and non-refundable.
Our Classic Factory Tour offers a video and insight into machining areas contributing to the assembly of H-D engines and transmissions. Tours last approximately 30 minutes.
TOURS BEGIN AT REGULAR INTERVALS BETWEEN
• Tours begin at regular intervals between the hours of 9:00 am – 1:30 pm Monday through Friday. Tickets are limited, distributed on a first come, first served basis for each day’s available tours, and are free for walk-in groups of 9 people or less. It is recommended that you arrive early in the day.
• Tours are not offered on weekends, major holidays, or during production changes and year-end maintenance except where noted. Tour schedule and route are subject to change.
• Reservations are required for groups of 10 or more. Please call 877-883-1450 for group pricing.
Cameras or recording devices are not allowed in the plant. Photography is permitted in the Tour Center.
Bags or packages such as backpacks, luggage and camera bags are not allowed in the factory.
Fully enclosed, low-heeled (one inch or less) shoes are required.
Children under the age of 12 are welcome in the Tour Center, but are not allowed on the factory tour. Visitors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Please notify us in advance, if possible, if you have disability-related needs so we can make efforts to accommodate you.
Tour operations will be closed on the following dates in 2018: March 30, April 2, May 28, July 4, September 3-4, November 22-23, December 24 - January 1, 2019.