Up to 50% Off* Cyber Week Deals
Free Holiday Cheers Box with $300 Purchase
Make sure this part fits
This part fits your .
This part does not fit your .

Oil Level and Temperature Dipstick with Lighted LCD Readout

Part Number: 62700194
Color: Black
Qty

Be notified when item is back in stock

Thank you, you will be notified when item is back in stock

View Similar Items

Item is sold out but can be back ordered:

Learn More

Or be notified when back in stock.

New and improved “capacitive” level sensing technology provides the highest degree of accuracy and durability. This dipstick allows you to check your oil level and oil temperature with the push of a button. No more grabbing a rag to pull your hot dipstick. No more oil drips on your pipes and on the garage floor.

...read more
Oil Level and Temperature Dipstick with Lighted LCD Readout
New and improved “capacitive” level sensing technology provides the highest degree of accuracy and durability. This dipstick allows you to check your oil level and oil temperature with the push of a button. No more grabbing a rag to pull your hot dipstick. No more oil drips on your pipes and on the garage floor.
Gloss black finish
Add function and style by replacing your stock dipstick with this hard working version
Simply push the button and this dipstick lights up with a brilliant backlight
Oil level is indicated by a four-segment readout – it even reminds you to check your oil when it is hot
Waterproof LCD (liquid crystal display) readout operates on long-lasting, replaceable lithium coin-type battery (P/N 91800066)
Display features a low battery indicator and press-and-hold feature to toggle between Fahrenheit and Celsius

Fits '17-later Touring models. Does not fit Trike models.

Waterproof: Yes
Sold In Units: Each
In the Box: Oil level and temp dipstick (battery installed)
WARRANTY: 1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Warning: Contains button or coin cell battery. Keep out of reach of children. Ingestion can lead to death or serious injury. Choking, chemical burns and perforation of soft tissue may result. Severe burns can occur within 2 hours of ingestion or placement in any part of the body. Seek medical attention immediately.
Rating Snapshot
5
0
4
0
3
0
2
0
1
0
Showing - of
Reviews
Let us know what you think. Write a review
    Showing - of
    Q&A
    Be the first to ask a question. Ask a question
      Free Gift with $300 Purchase

      Free Gift with $300 Purchase*

      Harley-Davidson Holiday Cheers Box

       

      Get a set of H-D® 12-ounce glasses in a wooden collector's pine box.