The Harley-Davidson #1 Skull logo dresses for a night on the town. This collection is chrome-plated to a brilliant shine, then finished with a black-filled Dark Custom™ logo.
Harley-Davidson Frontline or Essential Worker Recognition Reward Contest the (“Contest”)
Official Contest Rules (the “Rules”)
The Contest is subject to all federal, provincial, and municipal laws.
Void where prohibited.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. Contest Sponsor: The Contest is sponsored by Harley-Davidson Canada LP (the “Contest Sponsor”).
This Contest will be run in accordance with these Rules, subject to amendment by the Contest Sponsor as permitted by the Quebec Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux (the “Regie”). Entrants must comply with these Rules, and, by entering the Contest, will be deemed to have received and understood the Rules.
2. Contest Period: The Contest starts at 12:00:00pm Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) on September 1, 2021 and continues until 5:00:00pm EDT on September 30, 2021 (the “Contest Period”).
3. Eligibility: The Contest is only open to legal residents of Canada, who are at least 18 years of age at the time of Contest entry (each an “Entrant”). Employees, representatives, dealers and agents of the Contest Sponsor, Bond Brand Loyalty Inc. (“Bond”), who is acting as agent for the Contest Administraor, and their respective parent and affiliated companies, contest suppliers and judges, and immediate family members of any such person (regardless of where they live) or those with whom any such persons are domiciled are not eligible to enter the Contest. Entries are limited to individuals only; commercial enterprises and business entities are not eligible to enter the Contest.
4. Minors: All Entrants who are minors in their province or territory of residence must obtain permission from their parent or legal guardian to participate in the Contest. In such cases, the parent or legal guardian will be deemed to be the Entrant who must comply with all Contest requirements set forth herein and who may accept the Prize (herein defined) on behalf of the minor winner.
5. How to Enter: No purchase necessary. During the Contest Period, visit https://harleyheroes.ca or locate and scan the QR code on the Harley-Davidson signage onsite at any Fuel Good Tour event and fill out all required information including the reason for nominating the frontline or essential worker on the Contest entry form and click submit. All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor and will not be returned. Limit one (1) entry per calendar day, up to a maximum of thirty (30) entries per Entrant.
If the identity of an Entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the Entrant. The individual assigned to the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address is considered the authorized account holder. A selected Entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected entry. All entries must be submitted from a valid e-mail account that may be identified by reverse domain name search. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this Contest will be the Contest server machine(s).
The Contest Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found: (i) to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; (ii) to be acting in violation of the Rules; (iii) to be acting in an un-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner; or (iv) to be engaging in any other offensive conduct that jeopardizes the integrity and/or administration of the Contest, which shall be determined at the Contest Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. Prize: There is one (1) prize available to be won in Canada, consisting of:
- One (1) trip for one (1) Winner and one (1) Guest to the JW Marriot The Rosseau Muskoka for a stay totaling three (3) nights and four (4) days
- Accommodation includes one (1) standard studio guestroom
- Prize includes one (1) roundtrip airfare to Toronto (Pearson) for two (2) people
- Prize includes one-way sedan transfer, based on one (1) sedan for two (2) people with meet and greet assistance at the gate and one (1) one-way sedan transfer, based on one (1) sedan for two (2) people back to the airport
- Prize includes breakfast, lunch & dinner allowance for a total of four (4) days
- (together, the “Prize”).
Approximate retail value of the Prize is CAD$7,380.70. If, at the time a Prize is redeemed or awarded, the actual prevailing retail purchase price for the Prize is less than the approximate retail value stated in advertising and promotion materials, and/or in these Rules, the Prize winner will not be entitled to any difference.
The winner will be solely responsible for all other incidental costs and expenses related to their Prize not mentioned above, including, but without limitation, Internet cost, personal expenses, etc. The Contest Sponsor will not be held to award more Prizes than as set out in these Rules.
No responsibility is assumed by the Contest Sponsor for cancelled, delayed, suspended or re-scheduled events for any reason whatsoever beyond its control and the Prize winner will not be reimbursed for any portion of the Prize that may become unavailable. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or terminate the awarding of the Prize or any component of a Prize in the event that the Prize winner engages in inappropriate or disruptive behaviour, or behaviour with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
7. Prize Substitution: Any Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, non-refundable, has no cash-surrender value, and must be accepted as awarded with no substitutions. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute and/or modify any Prize with (a) prize(s) of equal or greater value for any reason.
8. Winner Determination: One (1) Entry will be selected via judging from among all eligible entries by Bond & Harley-Davidson Canada LP on October 11th 2021 at 12:00pm EDT at 6900 Maritz Drive Mississauga, Ontario. A representative of Bond will contact the potential winner(s) via telephone call or e-mail within one (1) business day of the random drawing (“Winner Notification”). If a potential winner(s) cannot be contacted within one (1) business days of the first attempt to contact (including failing to reply to the Winner Notification) or, if contacted, does not claim their Prize, or does not meet all of the Contest conditions outlined in these Rules, the potential winner(s) will be disqualified and forfeits their Prize, and another Entrant may be randomly drawn from among all remaining eligible entries whom a representative of the Bond will attempt to contact, and who will be subject to disqualification in the same manner. This process will continue until contact is made with a potential winner(s) who meets Contests requirements or until there are no more eligible entries, whichever comes first. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for failed attempts to notify any selected Entrant. Upon Prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Limit one (1) Prize per person. The chances of winning are solely dependent on the total number of eligible entries received.
9. Prize Distribution: Once confirmed as a winner the Prize will be sent to the winners via e-mail or doorstep delivery Winner bears all risk of loss or damages to Prizes after delivery.
No responsibility is assumed by the Contest Sponsor or any affiliated companies for any e-mail or delivery return as undeliverable without a forwarding address. No responsibility is assumed by the Contest Sponsor or any affiliated companies for the Prize after it has been shipped. The Contest Sponsor, and all affiliated companies make no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the Prizes. Unclaimed Prizes will not be awarded. Failure to redeem a Prize (or Prize portion) will result in forfeiture of the Prize and unused portions of the Prize have no cash value.
10. Winner Conditions: To be declared a winner, a selected Entrant must first: (i) have complied with, be in compliance with, and continue to comply with the Rules; (ii) correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by Bond via the Declaration of Eligibility and Release form; and (iii) sign and return a Declaration of Eligibility and Release form within a specified period of time. If the winner is a minor in his/her province or territory of residence at the time of winner selection, the parent or legal guardian must also fill out and sign the declaration and release form.
11. Guest Conditions: Each guest that resides with the winner and intends to or does in fact participate in any Prize-related activity will also be required to sign and return a Declaration and Release Form within a specified period of time confirming compliance with, and agreement to be bound by, these rules and releasing the Contest Sponsor, Bond, the Contest Sponsor, its advertising and promotional agencies, their affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and all other affiliated companies from any and all liability arising from their participation in the Contest, the Prize or any Prize-related activities. If any of the winner’s chosen guests are under the age of majority in the province or territory in which they reside, express consent must be obtained from any such minor guest’s parent or legal guardian to participate in the Prize. In such case, the guest’s parents or guardian must also sign and return Declaration and Release Form.
12. Tampering: All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the Rules may be disqualified by the Contest Sponsor. Contest Sponsor takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, typographical or other production errors, or any errors or omissions in printing or advertising related to this Contest. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the stated maximum number of entries by using multiple/different names, e-mail addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that person’s entries and eligibility to win the Prize and that participant will be disqualified from the Contest and, at the sole discretion of the Contest Sponsor, any of the Contest Sponsor’s other promotions. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, contest entry services) will void all entries by that Entrant.
Contest Sponsor assumes no responsibility for failure of the Internet or the website during the Contest, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an Entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Contest Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
13. Modification/Termination: Subject to applicable law, and the approval of the Regie, the Contest Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion and without liability, to terminate or suspend the Contest in whole or in part, or modify the Rules of the Contest at any time without notice, if fraud, technical failures including any network server or hardware failure, viruses, bugs, errors in programming, or communications or any other errors or other causes beyond the control of the Contest Sponsor that corrupts the administration, integrity or security of the Contest or if any other factor interferes with the conduct of this Contest as contemplated by these Rules, or for any other reason at the sole discretion of the Contest Sponsor. In such event, the Contest Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, choose to select (a) winner(s) via random drawing from among all eligible entries received up until the time of cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension.
14. Privacy: The Contest Sponsor is collecting personal data about Entrants for the purpose of administering this Contest and, if an Entrant should so elect, to communicate with Entrants about the Contest Sponsor’s products/services/offers. Consenting to receive such communications is optional and does not have to be agreed to in order to be eligible to enter this Contest and does not improve your chances of winning any Prize. Entrants not wishing to receive any other informational or marketing communications from the Contest Sponsor should so indicate when they enter the Contest. Please see the Privacy Policies for Contest Sponsor at https://www.harley-davidson.com/ca/en/footer/utility/privacy-policy.htmlfor information on the policy towards maintaining the privacy and security of user information.
15. Publicity: By accepting a Prize, the winner agrees that the Contest Sponsor and its respective designees may use their name, photographs, videos, likeness, city of residence, biographical information, Prize information and/or statements about this Contest for advertising and/or publicity purposes in any and all media (now or hereafter known) throughout the world, in perpetuity without compensation, notification, or permission, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
16. Release and Liability: By entering this Contest, Entrants forever release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsor, its advertising and promotional agencies (including, without limitation, Bond), their affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns from any and all damages, injuries, death, loss, or liability to person or property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of entering the Contest, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize, or while preparing for and/or participating in any Contest and/or Prize-related activity.
17. Construction: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants and the Contest Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Province of Ontario without giving effect to its conflict of law rules and provisions. All Entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the Province of Ontario. All Entrants expressly agree that the Ontario courts shall have sole jurisdiction over any dispute or litigation arising from or relating to this Contest and agree to submit to the laws of and the jurisdiction of the federal courts of Canada and provincial courts of the Province of Ontario, and hereby waive the jurisdiction of any other court that now or in the future could be considered competent for any reason. The venue shall only be Toronto, Ontario.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
18. Quebec: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to Regie for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a Prize may be submitted to the Regie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
19. Language: In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English language version and the French language version of these Rules, the English version shall prevail, govern and control.
20. Social Media Platforms: This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to the Contest Sponsor and not to Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram. Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram are completely released of any and all liability by each Entrant in this Contest. Any questions, comments or concerns about the Contest must be directed to the Contest Sponsor and not Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
$75 USD / $100 CAD Voucher valid at participating U.S. & Canadian H-D Dealers towards the purchase of Genuine H-D Parts & Accessories and General Merchandise.
The private promotional offer is valid for the customer named in this offer only and is non-transferable except to the spouse, domestic partner or child living within the same household as the customer named in the offer (must be same residential address). Offer valid on purchase of Genuine H-D Parts & Accessories and General Merchandise only made on or between December 27, 2021 through March 31, 2022.
The $75 USD / $100 CAD voucher cannot be used towards the down payment on a motorcycle, must be used by March 31, 2022, can be applied to current customer orders that are on backorder but is not available on previous purchases, future motorcycle orders, or deposits outside of the Sales Period. Limit one $75 USD / $100 CAD voucher per 2021 Pan America and Pan America Special motorcycle at authorized Harley-Davidson dealerships. Harley-Davidson and/or dealer are not responsible for lost or stolen offer codes. Offer is subject to change at any time without notice. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Cannot be redeemed for cash or cash equivalent and is non-refundable.
Promotion expires March 31, 2022