Download the latest updates to keep your system operating at peak performance.
LIVEWIRE INSTRUMENT MODULE
Version: 01.02.00-02 Release Date: 09/30/2020
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THE LATEST SOFTWARE
- Use a PC and insert a USB-C flash drive that is 8GB or larger.
- Download the software update on your computer.
- Unzip the downloaded file to extract the gpg file. The gpg file must be at the root directory of your USB drive in order for it to be detected by the instrument module. Only one gpg file should be present at the root directory level.
- See Your Motorcycle > Primary Controls and Service Components > Controls and Service Components. Connect USB-C drive to motorcycle.
- Refer to SETTINGS > SYSTEM > ABOUT > FACTORY OPTIONS. Select UPDATE SOFTWARE.
- Allow update to complete.
- Remove USB-C drive.