Software update center
Updates only applicable for the Standard Boom!™ Box 4.3 Models on the following bikes:
Electra Glide Ultra Classic
Date Released: 12/15/2017
File Size: 52.8 MB
• Arrival time showed the current time after user deviated from a route.
• Next turn area displayed an arrow with the current street name.
• Special Alpha Jump characters were not displayed.
• The SMS (Short message service) repeat button wouldn’t read the message clearly if pressed multiple times before it has completed the readout.
• Audio paused after loading a ringtone.
• VR (Voice recognition) not working after an ignition cycle.
• Local media preset inconsistent between shutdowns.
• User was unable to search for preferred POI (Point of interest) after simulation sleep.
• Constant “Game Start” pop-ups.
• Presets from USB (Universal serial bus) drive 1 were still visible on USB drive 2 but not highlighted as available.
• Albums and artists heading were mismatched with list.
• AM (Amplitude modulation) radio presets not highlighted when USB was unplugged.
• Repeat button NOT enabled on first selection.
• Pre-cal reset did not delete trails.
• Accept screen appeared for less than 15s after exiting User Off mode.
• Saving or editing emergency number did not work.
• No Siri® pop-up displayed while saving an emergency number.
• Text was missing in the maneuvers list after switching to high contrast mode and then back.
• No initial Siri pop-up initiated.
• Cancel noise was heard when going from VR to Siri.
• Prompt Volume was not updated after changes in Feedback Settings.
• GPS (Global positioning system) entry changed W(O) to E in Spanish.
• WHIM (Wireless headset interface module) – Low battery pop-up was not shown for passenger headset.
• WHIM – Paired Bluetooth® device name appeared as “Headset”.
• Repeat prompt was not working.
• SiriusXM® weather map did not maintain the default zoom level.
• User off mode enabled navigation prompts.
• VR conflict if Siri was launched from phone at the same time with the radio.
• Saved USB presets for drive 2 were replaced by drive 1 after an ignition cycle.
• USB saved as favorite was not highlighted after an ignition cycle.
• Distance to next action bar disappeared before route recalculation instead of being grayed out.
• “Navigation is not ready” displayed when initiating navigation command to “Find Next Gas Station” via VR.
• Various bug fixes