We’ve hit double digits! Join the Harley-Davidson Museum as we celebrate a full decade of being one of Milwaukee’s top tourist destinations, July 12–15. And whether you visited during our inaugural year in 2008 or you rode down on your Harley for the last Bike Night, the H-D Museum always has something new to see or do. Join us for more than a few surprises as we invite our neighbors in Milwaukee and our friends from the world over to help us mark this milestone in Harley-Davidson history.
Here are just a few of the activities planned for our Birthday weekend:
- Thursday Kick-Off with Bike Night featuring 10 years of Museum trivia, live music by the Radio Wranglers and Fireworks around 8:50 p.m.
- Start out your Saturday watching the Panhead 70th Anniversary Pandemonium Ride at 10:00 a.m. then stay for the antique motorcycle show and field games all part of the Wild Ones Vintage Motorcycle Rally.
- All weekend long enjoy the Vintage Wall of Death Stunt Show (by Ives Brothers)
- Enjoy special menu items including the Original Cafe Racer Footlong Hot Dog, Birthday Cupcakes and a Bloody Mary Bar!
- Don’t forget to get your Museum birthday swag like special edition T-shirts, patches, pins and $10 featured bundles in the Shop.