Combine the classic Harley-Davidson® windshield shape with a revolutionary new attachment system, and you have the best of style and function.
- 15" Dark Smoke windshield
- Sweeping design complements the shape of the fairing and the inner dash panel, and adds height over a traditional low-profile wind deflector in the center where it counts
- Shape decreases wind noise and improves your ability to hear the motorcycles sound system
- Rich smoked finish does not interfere with your forward view, and looks great against any paint color
- Easy-to-install and features a center-mount Bar & Shield medallion for a distinctive finishing touch
- The windshield mounts to the fork tubes with elegant die-cast lever-release clamps, so the windshield does not require any "leave-behind" docking hardware
Wind Splitter Windshield is rated
Rated 5 out of
7" great for looking over..great style
I got it to replace O.E. so I could easily look over it. It does a fair job even though it is much shorter...looks good on the bike. I was happy with my decision to purchase this product. It goes in in just a couple of minutes...so you can go short and back to original and back to short whenever you want without a problem if that is something you want to do...depending on your needs. The 7" is plenty short to look over and still give some wind/rain protection #of course rider height is a big overall factor#...glad I didn't go any shorter #I'm 6'1"#.
Date published: 2014-08-20
Rated 5 out of
Great look and does what it says
I had this windshield on my 2011 Road Glide Ultra. I'm average height and I usually had to look right below or right above the edge of the stock windshield. I gave this windshield a shot so that I wouldn't have to stare at the edge of the stock windshield. Although it is shorter than the stock part, it actually improves on your exposure to wind while increasing visibility.
Date published: 2014-01-08
Rated 4 out of
I purchased this windshield for my 2013 FLTRX after success with the windsplitter windshield on my street glide. I'm a very tall man and finding a windshield that looks good and sends the air up over my helmet and my passengers helmet has been a challenge at times. This one does the job! The windshield is fairly easy to install yourself and I recommend that you get the chrome trim piece to go with it. The one thing Harley could improve is to darken the tint a little bit. I know this is probably a legal issue as most people have to look through the windshield, but us tall dudes have no problem looking over it.
Date published: 2013-06-28