Combine the classic Harley-Davidson® windshield shape with a revolutionary new attachment system, and you have the best of style and function.
- 9" Dark Smoke windshield
- Sweeping design complements the shape of the fairing and the inner dash panel, and adds height over a traditional low-profile wind deflector in the center where it counts
- Shape decreases wind noise and improves your ability to hear the motorcycles sound system
- Rich smoked finish does not interfere with your forward view, and looks great against any paint color
- Easy-to-install and features a center-mount Bar & Shield medallion for a distinctive finishing touch
- The windshield mounts to the fork tubes with elegant die-cast lever-release clamps, so the windshield does not require any "leave-behind" docking hardware
Wind Splitter Windshield is rated
Rated 5 out of
Need to know what you want
I've seen many reviews that were negative on this style and size windshield. If you're wanting style and sleek, then this is the way to go. If you are wanting wind protection and minimal air noise, then this is not for you. Go with the taller windshield. For me at 5'11" this is perfect for the wind effect that I like in the hot summer months. However, come November I'll be putting my taller windshield back on. My taller (11" or 12" windsplitter is perfect for max blocking. I can and have been rolling 80 mph + with no eye protection other than the windshield with no watering of my eyes. This one......not so much. Just be honest with yourself as to what is more important to you prior to ordering a certain size
Date published: 2016-09-06
Rated 1 out of
Puts you right in the wind vortex unless you're five feet tall. I have a Breakout with no windshield and its far less noisy and no buffeting at all. Should have just left the little stock one on because this is no better - maybe worse. Don't they wind tunnel test this stuff?
Date published: 2015-08-31
Rated 1 out of
Doesn't split the wind
I have a recurve windshield by another company on my Road King and love it. Thought this one would work as well. Not the case. I notice no recurve effect and it feels like I don't have a windshield at all. Wish I had take the dealer up on trying the demo windshield they had before buying it! Oh well, lesson learned. At least it looks good!
Date published: 2013-05-19
Rated 2 out of
Doesn't "split" the air
Very noisy. Cant hear the radio. Passenger has no wind protection. It has a great look, but in terms of functionality, it doesn't do the trick. I told my wife that getting a touring model would mean that we could talk and have a lot less wind in our face... Not the case If you are looking for a true windshield, go to the 12 (I did) or the 15.
Date published: 2013-05-03