In the world of functional performance, size does matter. After all, it's simple to understand that the larger the windshield area, the greater the amount of wind deflection.
- Shaped for the perfect combination of effective air flow management and "wow" styling
- Sweeping design complements the shape of the fairing and the inner dash panel, and adds height over a traditional low-profile wind deflector in the center where it counts
- Shape decreases wind noise and improves your ability to hear the motorcycles sound system
- Rich smoked finish does not interfere with your forward view, and looks great against any paint color
- Easy-to-install and features a center-mount Bar & Shield medallion for a distinctive finishing touch
Wind Splitter Windshield is rated
Rated 4 out of
I'm sure this windshield fit many of riders needs,. It did not fit mine. Simply put it is to short for me. Put the wind straight in my face.
It's a great product , great looking and great quality
Date published: 2017-03-08
Rated 3 out of
It looks nice on my bike!
This windshield looks nice on my bike, and at speeds under 40 mph its functions well enough. For me (I'm 5'-11) at highway speeds the wind buffeting is out of my comfort zone completely. I'm very disappointed in its performance at highway speeds.
Date published: 2016-04-21
Rated 5 out of
I love this windshield. For my riding style, I can sit up straight and catch the wind, or slouch a little and relax to avoid the wind. One of the keys to successful windshield purchase is to make sure that you are getting the correct size for your riding style. Another consideration is to take into account cables from the bars, especially if you have ape hangers. I am running 18's and the 21" Kuryakyn (mentioned in another review) would not fit correctly and interfered with turning. The instructions are easy to follow. Pay attention to the offset screw holes so that you can line them up with the new shield. It will save you time and frustration. Take your time and it will be a 'breeze' for you. Sorry, no pun intended! BTW, mine is light smoke tint.
Date published: 2014-10-24
Rated 5 out of
The 12 inch wind splitter is the perfect size to balance style and functionality.. I love it..
Date published: 2013-08-19