This cam is a great match for riders of heavy Touring bikes looking for big torque at the low end. Just a quick downshift to fourth gear results in an effortless pass of that slow moving tractor-trailer ahead of you. A unique combination of lift, cam lobe duration and an enhanced cam profile ramp provides a performance boost you can feel.
- Provides early on high torque at the low end of the RPM spectrum
- Cam’s QRD (Quiet Ramp Design) delivers high torque throughout the RPM range while reducing valve train noise
- Includes front and rear cams. Splined rear cam is included for exceptional load handling capability
- Gaskets and bearings sold separately
- Dealer installation is recommended and special tools are required for proper installation
- All EFI-equipped models require ECM calibration (priced separately)
For use on ’14-’16 Touring models with the use of a 58mm Throttle Body. Also fits ’14-’16 CVO™ Touring models with or without the use of a 58mm Throttle Body. Does not fit Trike models. Installation requires separate purchase of Performance Valve Spring Kit P/N 18013-03A. All models require ECM calibration for proper installation. Labor cost not included. See Dealer for details.
- Road King FLHR
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL
- Ultra Limited FLHTK
- Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL
- CVO Limited FLHTKSE
- Street Glide FLHX
- Street Glide Special FLHXS
- CVO Street Glide FLHXSE
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU
- CVO Road Glide Ultra FLTRUSE
- Road Glide FLTRX
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
- These Screamin' Eagle® products are 50-state street-legal for sale and use on all vehicles, including those that are pollution controlled. Complies with the requirements of 40 CFR Part 86, subparts E and F.
Separate purchase of Cam Drive Retention Kit P/N 25566-06 and Cam Spacer Kit P/N 25928-06 may be required. These kits contain five different spacers to achieve proper sprocket alignment. Individual spacers can be purchased separately.
Dealer Install RecommendedYes
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Requires ECM CalibrationYes
Certifications50-State U.S. EPA compliant
Sold in UnitPair
In The BoxFront and rear cams
Sold SeparatelyGaskets and bearings
Upgrade Stage LevelStage II
do they make se585 that fit 2009 110ci v twin if so what is the part number
Will the 585 cams work with stock CVO110 valve springs?
SE-585 Cam Kit
your 585 cams DYNO graph is of the 103, not the 103HO
Can I use the 585 cam in a stock 103" FLHTK with a Stage 1 air cleaner and a V&H X-pipe, Rush slip ons? Will use new springs, roller rockers.
Please Hold Your Iron Horses