Ride sun-up to sun-down in comfort and style. The Sundowner™ Solo Seat's shape and foam density were developed and refined during hundreds of hours of test rides and ergonomic evaluations.
- Unique seat features a deep bucket design that cradles the tailbone and provides back support for the rider
- Seat is constructed with premium textured vinyl surfaces for comfort and durability
- Narrow nose of the seat was sculpted to bring the legs closer together
- Looks great with any size Sportster® fuel tank
- Features embroidered Bar & Shield logos for style
- For two-up riding, simply add the comfortable Sundowner™ Passenger Pillion P/N 52400121
- Seat width 15.0"
- Stop by a participating dealer and test out this seat today as part of our Seat Demo Program –contact your local dealer for details
Fits ’10-later XL models. Not compatible with Rider Backrest P/N 52300245. Seat width 15.0".
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Seat Width15.0 Inch
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxSeat and installation hardware
Sold SeparatelyMatching Sundowner Passenger Pillion
Is there a weight limit for this seat?
There is a gab between the seat and the tank on the 2016 Iron 883. Is there a purchasable part which will fill this gap and make it look better?
Will you be offering the Sundowner Solo seat to earlier Models of Sportster such as a 2006 1200C.
After installation, will this seat have a gap between the front of seat and the tank on a Sportster with a 3.3 peanut tank?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses