The Cartridge Fork Kit complements the Premium Ride Hand-Adjustable Rear Shocks (Low Profile and Standard-Height) by providing a balanced suspension system capable of delivering superior ride characteristics. The front fork kit improves resistance to front brake dive, improves cornering and enhances bottoming control.
- A perfect addition during the installation of chrome or gloss black lower fork sliders
- Kit includes fork pipes, cartridges, fork bolts, main springs and oil seals
- Available in Standard Ride Height and Low Ride Height versions
- Standard Height
Fits '14-'16 Touring models. Does not fit Trike models.
- Road King FLHR
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL
- Ultra Limited FLHTK
- Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL
- CVO Limited FLHTKSE
- Street Glide FLHX
- Street Glide Special FLHXS
- CVO Street Glide FLHXSE
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU
- CVO Road Glide Ultra FLTRUSE
- Road Glide FLTRX
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Installation of any accessory suspension components may affect cornering clearance and jiffy stand operation. This could distract the rider, causing loss of control and death or serious injury.
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxFork pipes, cartridges, fork bolts, main springs and oil seals
How does this kit and the premium shock kit compare to what is currently stock on the 2017s?
One or two of these?
Fork tubes included?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses