Keep comfortable on those cool morning or frigid night rides. Warm hands have a major impact on overall body comfort, and sometimes gloves just aren't enough.
- Willie G Skull design
- Thermostatically controlled grips have variable heat settings and automatic temperature monitoring to adjust to changing ambient temperature
- With both hands on the grips, grips remain at a constant temperature regardless of changes in outside temperature
- Self-contained control circuit and control knob means you have no additional switches or controller boxes to mount
- Shut on/off with ignition to avoid draining battery
- Glueless grip design allows grip removal if you change handlebars or motorcycles
Fits '16-'17 Dyna® FXDLS, '16-later Softail® and '08-later Touring and Trike models. '16-later Softail® models require separate purchase of Electrical Connection Kit P/N 72673-11. '14-'16 Touring and Trike models require separate purchase of Electrical Connection Kit P/N 69200722. '17-later Touring and Trike models require Electrical Connection Kit P/N 69201599. Does not fit ’08-’13 models with internally wired handlebars. The power wires for these grips must be wired external of the handlebar. See accessory handlebars for specific heated hand grip exclusions.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
CollectionWillie G. Skull
Material Diameter1.50 Inch
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitPair
In The BoxLeft and right hand grips
I have a 2014 ultra limited with factory heated grips, will these plug and play or are they the up grade for non heated grips
Will theses work well with factory charging system.
can the wires on willie g grips be run thru the handlebars or do they have to be run externally?
Will these work with the air suspension fill being in my left handlebar grip?
Is the wiring for these grips routed thru the bars or is it exposed?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses