The perfect combination of foam density and shape has resulted in our most comfortable seat for long haul touring. The seat is shaped with a wide seating area to spread the pressure across the broad surface and a narrow nose area to keep your legs together for a shorter reach to the ground.
- Features a built-in, fully adjustable and removable rider backrest for added support
- Provides a 5-position height adjustment with 1.5" range, and a wide range of forward/back adjustment with the quick twist of the control knob
- Backrest pad features a sleek shape that provides full lower back support without pushing the rider forward
- When combined with the comfortable Passenger Pillion P/N 52000133 or 51770-09 (sold separately), the slim profile of the rider backrest offers the passenger a few more inches of space, and the fold-down design permits easy passenger mounting/dismounting
- The rich vinyl seating surface is easy to clean and maintain, and features an embossed Bar & Shield graphic on the side skirts
- Seat width 16.5"
Fits '08-later Touring models. Seat width 16.5"
- Road King FLHR
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL
- Ultra Limited FLHTK
- Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL
- CVO Limited FLHTKSE
- Street Glide FLHX
- Street Glide Special FLHXS
- CVO Street Glide FLHXSE
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU
- CVO Road Glide Ultra FLTRUSE
- Road Glide FLTRX
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Seat Width16.50 Inch
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxRider backrest, grab strap, seat bracket, and all necessary mounting hardware
Does the seat sit high?
How do you get the back rest off the solo seat? I could not feel any release mechenism
How does this seat position the rider compared to original seats?
Signiture Series Backrest
Please Hold Your Iron Horses