The XL Stage I Air Cleaner Kit provides increased airflow to boost the power of your fuel injected Sportster® model.
- Kit features a composite air cleaner back plate, air cleaner cover adapter, a high-flow washable synthetic media filter element, and a breather system that routes gasses and excess oil directly into the intake
- Kit also includes cover trim, and all mounting hardware
- Street legal when used with stock mufflers
- All models require ECM calibration (priced separately)
Fits '07-later XL models with Original Equipment throttle body and oval air cleaner cover. All models require ECM calibration for proper installation. '17-later models require recalibration with Screamin' Eagle® Pro Street Tuner (sold separately). 50-State U.S. EPA compliant.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
- These Screamin' Eagle® products are 50-State U.S. EPA compliant for sale and use on all applicable vehicles, including those that are pollution controlled. See Genuine Motor Parts and Accessories or Screamin' Eagle Accessories catalog for fitment information. Screamin' Eagle Performance products are intended for the experienced rider only.
Recalibration is required for proper installation, and will allow engine to rev to 7000 RPM. See Dealer for details. Labor cost is not included.
Dealer installation required -- failure to comply may result in a lean fuel condition and severe engine damage. Harley-Davidson EFI systems will not compensate for any component changes. Do not mill heads or increase compression in any way. Do not use cams other than those supplied in the kit. Do not change kit components. Failure to comply may result in engine damage.
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Requires ECM CalibrationYes
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxHigh-flow air cleaner element, Screamin' Eagle medallion, back plate and all required installation hardware
Sold SeparatelyClick the Fitment tab above for details
Upgrade Stage LevelStage I
Screamin eagle medallion
Any more calibration.
2016 Forty Eight?
2004 xl1200r carb SE stage 1 calibration needed?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses