Tough sound, nice performance. Street Performance Mufflers feature high flowing internals to maximize performance, developing improved low end grunt and passing power you can feel.
- High flowing internals to maximize performance, developing improved low end grunt and passing power you can feel
- Ballistic-shaped inlet and tuned baffles produce a rich, aggressive exhaust note
- Heat-resistant jet black ceramic finish
- Installation requires separate purchase of Muffler Clamps P/N 65296-95A
- EPA stamped, these mufflers are 50-state street legal on stock displacement engines
Fits '07-'13 XL models. Installation requires separate purchase of Muffler Clamps P/N 65296-95A (Qty 2).
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
- These Screamin' Eagle® products are 50-state street-legal for sale and use on all vehicles, including those that are pollution controlled. Complies with the requirements of 40 CFR Part 86, subparts E and F.
There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, over-heating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing.
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Requires ECM CalibrationNo
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxPair of mufflers
Sold SeparatelyChrome “Screamin’ Eagle” Script Muffler Shields
Upgrade Stage LevelStage I
When will this part be available?
Can I use Shorty Dual Slip-On Mufflers on a 2014 sportster?
Difference between screaming eagle mufflers "street"
I have a 2013 883 iron does installation of the SE shorty dual slip ons require an ecm recalibration?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses