Tough sound, nice performance. Street Performance Mufflers feature high flowing internals to maximize performance, developing improved low end grunt and passing power you can feel.
- High flowing internals to maximize performance, developing improved low end grunt and passing power you can feel
- Ballistic-shaped inlet and tuned baffles produce a rich, aggressive exhaust note
- Heat-resistant jet black ceramic finish
- Installation requires separate purchase of Muffler Clamps P/N 65296-95A
- EPA stamped, these mufflers are 50-state street legal on stock displacement engines
Fits '07-'13 XL models. Installation requires separate purchase of Muffler Clamps P/N 65296-95A (Qty 2).
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
- These Screamin' Eagle® products are 50-State U.S. EPA compliant for sale and use on all applicable vehicles, including those that are pollution controlled. See Genuine Motor Parts and Accessories or Screamin' Eagle Accessories catalog for fitment information. Screamin' Eagle Performance products are intended for the experienced rider only.
There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, over-heating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing.
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Requires ECM CalibrationNo
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxPair of mufflers
Sold SeparatelyChrome “Screamin’ Eagle” Script Muffler Shields
Upgrade Stage LevelStage I
When will this part be available?
Can I use Shorty Dual Slip-On Mufflers on a 2014 sportster?
Difference between screaming eagle mufflers "street"
I have a 2013 883 iron does installation of the SE shorty dual slip ons require an ecm recalibration?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses