Tuned by the factory for the ultimate combination of improved performance, rich tone and legal sound levels, this 50-state street legal slip-on muffler is the perfect match for your Touring motorcycle. The high-flow design of the external diffusion discs produces plenty of low-end "guts" for getting your fully-loaded bike away from the light, and a fat torque curve that gets you quickly around a slow-moving RV.
- Jet black finish
- Maximize the performance of your 2-into-1 exhaust-equipped 2010 Street Glide® or Road Glide® model
- Designed for easy installation on the Original Equipment header pipe and muffler hanger
- Provides the right combination of air flow and back pressure to boost the performance and sound quality of your bike
- EPA stamped, this muffler is 50-state street-legal on stock displacement engines
- Installation requires separate purchase of Muffler Clamps P/N 65296-95A (qty. 2)
Fits 50-state '10 FLHX and FLTRX models with Original Equipment 2-into-1 exhaust. Installation requires separate purchase of Muffler Clamp P/N 65296-95A. Also fits '10-later Touring models equipped with 2-into-1 Head Pipe Kit.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
- These Screamin' Eagle® products are 50-state street-legal for sale and use on all vehicles, including those that are pollution controlled. Complies with the requirements of 40 CFR Part 86, subparts E and F.
There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, over-heating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing.
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Requires ECM CalibrationNo
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxMuffler only
Sold SeparatelyMuffler Clamp P/N 65296-95A
My exhaust system is chrome now, will I have to purchase anything else to come from motor to muffler to go all black
You Might Also Like
Please Hold Your Iron Horses