This high-flow forward-facing exposed element Air Cleaner Kit is sure to turn heads at the starting line. Featuring a polished and chrome-plated elbow, this unique air cleaner system offers improved performance and air flow when compared to the stock or Screamin' Eagle® High Flow air cleaner.
- Gloss black finish
- The washable and rechargeable filter features a bright chrome end cap with a laser-engraved Screamin' Eagle® graphic
- Intake tube and back plate are made from die cast lightweight aluminum
- Back plate features integral breathers and sealed breather bolt plug
- Kit includes a water-repellent rain sock and all mounting hardware
- All EFI-equipped models require ECM calibration (priced separately)
- Recalibration is required for proper installation. See Dealer for details. Labor cost is not included.
Fits '08-later XL models with Original Equipment Throttle Body. All models require ECM calibration for proper installation. '17-later models require recalibration with Screamin' Eagle® Pro Street Tuner (sold separately).
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
- These Screamin' Eagle® products are 50-state street-legal for sale and use on all vehicles, including those that are pollution controlled. Complies with the requirements of 40 CFR Part 86, subparts E and F.
The washable and rechargeable filter uses a special coating to help filter fine particles from the incoming air. With time, the oil in the filter will dissipate and the element will begin to turn gray. The original red color can be restored with an application of K&N Air Filter Oil.
Requires ECM CalibrationYes
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxAir cleaner system, water-repellent rain sock and all mounting hardware
Upgrade Stage LevelStage I
If this item isn't readily available how do I get one? Do I go to my local dealer and ask them to special order it?
is the HEAVY BREATHER AIR CLEANER KIT considered a stage 1 upgrade?
does this come with gaskets?
Do I have all of the parts
Please Hold Your Iron Horses