Make your Iron 883™ roar. This complete conversion kit will alter the personality of your 883-equipped Sportster® model. Designed to bring your XL883 model up to XL1200 specifications.
- Black highlighted
- Includes Sportster® High-Flow air cleaner kit, XL1200 cylinder heads, XL1200 cylinders, XL1200 pistons and rings, and heavy duty clutch spring, top end gasket kit
- No case machining is required for installation
- Street compliant when used with stock mufflers
- All models require dealer-installed ECM calibration (priced separately)
- Recalibration is required for proper installation, See Dealer for details, Labor cost not included
- When installed by an authorized Harley-Davidson® Dealer at the time of vehicle delivery, these kits do not impact the vehicle’s limited warranty
Fits 50-state '07-later XL883 models. All models require ECM calibration for proper installation. '17-later models require recalibration with Screamin' Eagle® Pro Street Tuner (sold separately).
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
- These Screamin' Eagle® products are 50-state street-legal for sale and use on all vehicles, including those that are pollution controlled. Complies with the requirements of 40 CFR Part 86, subparts E and F.
Dealer Install RecommendedYes
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Requires ECM CalibrationYes
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxSportster High-Flow air cleaner kit, XL1200 cylinder heads, XL1200 cylinders, XL1200 pistons and rings, and heavy duty clutch spring, top end gasket kit
Sold SeparatelyContact your local dealer for details
Upgrade Stage LevelStage IV
If i buy an 883, can I ride it stock for a year, and upgrade later?
Is there an 883>1200 kit available for pre-2007 Sportsters? (IE 2005 XL883)? Thanks
Whats the difference between the stage 1 kit and the stage 4 kit. on the conversion from 883 to 1200?
send south korea
Cause of a slipping clutch after only 400km
Please Hold Your Iron Horses