The Stage II Big Bore Kit provides the parts you need to increase the horsepower of your EFI-equipped model. The kit increases the displacement of your Twin Cam-equipped model from 96 cubic inches (1584cc) to 103 cubic inches (1690cc).
- Black highlighted
- Includes big bore cylinders, big bore flat top pistons and rings, SE-255 cams, stage I air cleaner kit with one-piece back plate, top end gasket kit, and heavy duty clutch spring
- Separate purchase of cam spacers is recommended
- Requires separate purchase of primary cover gasket
- All EFI-equipped models require dealer-installed ECM calibration download or use of tunable Screamin' Eagle® Street Tuner Kit (priced separately)
- California kits are street compliant on California pollution controlled vehicles when used with Original equipment mufflers
- Recalibration is required for proper installation, See Dealer for details, Labor cost not included
- When installed by an authorized Harley-Davidson® Dealer within 60-days of the vehicle purchase, compliant kits do not impact the vehicle's limited warranty
Fits '10-'11 Touring models equipped with Twin Cam 96™ engine. Also fits '08-'09 California Touring models. '10 FLHX and FLTRX models require separate purchase of 2-into-2 Head Pipe and mufflers. Installation requires separate purchase of Primary Cover Gasket. Cam Drive Retention Kit P/N 25566-06. Cam Spacer Kit P/N 25928-06 is recommended. All models require ECM calibration for proper installation.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
- These Screamin' Eagle® products are street compliant for sale and use on pollution-controlled vehicles in the state of California.
- These Screamin' Eagle® products are 50-State U.S. EPA compliant for sale and use on all applicable vehicles, including those that are pollution controlled. See Genuine Motor Parts and Accessories or Screamin' Eagle Accessories catalog for fitment information. Screamin' Eagle Performance products are intended for the experienced rider only.
Installation of automatic or manual compression releases on large displacement engines is highly recommended.
Installation of California performance kit onto a 49-state model motorcycle or a 49-state performance kit on a California model motorcycle will void manufacturers warranty, as it will not result in a street compliant configuration.
Dealer Install RecommendedYes
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Requires ECM CalibrationYes
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxBig bore cylinders, big bore flat top pistons and rings, SE-255 cams, stage I air cleaner kit with one-piece back plate, top end gasket kit, and heavy duty clutch spring
Sold SeparatelyCam spacers and primary cover gasket
Upgrade Stage LevelStage III
Compression releases necessary with stage II big bore kit for 2009 FLHRC?
Does installation of the 103 stage 2 require the addition of compression releases?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses