The Stage II Big Bore Kit provides the parts you need to increase the horsepower of your EFI-equipped model. The kit increases the displacement of your Twin Cam-equipped model from 96 cubic inches (1584cc) to 103 cubic inches (1690cc).
- Black highlighted
- Includes big bore cylinders, big bore flat top pistons and rings, SE-255 cams, stage I air cleaner kit with one-piece back plate, top end gasket kit, and heavy duty clutch spring
- Separate purchase of cam spacers is recommended
- Requires separate purchase of primary cover gasket
- All EFI-equipped models require dealer-installed ECM calibration download or use of tunable Screamin' Eagle® Street Tuner Kit (priced separately)
- California kits are street compliant on California pollution controlled vehicles when used with Original equipment mufflers
- Recalibration is required for proper installation, See Dealer for details, Labor cost not included
- When installed by an authorized Harley-Davidson® Dealer within 60-days of the vehicle purchase, compliant kits do not impact the vehicle's limited warranty
Fits '10-'11 Softail® models equipped with a Twin Cam 96™ engine. Also fits '08-'09 California Softail® models. Installation requires separate purchase of Primary Cover Gasket. Cam Drive Retention Kit P/N 25566-06. Cam Spacer Kit P/N 25928-06 is recommended. All models require ECM calibration for proper installation.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
- These Screamin' Eagle® products are street-legal for sale and use on pollution-controlled vehicles in the state of California.
- These Screamin' Eagle® products are 50-state street-legal for sale and use on all vehicles, including those that are pollution controlled. Complies with the requirements of 40 CFR Part 86, subparts E and F.
Installation of automatic or manual compression releases on large displacement engines is highly recommended.
Installation of California performance kit onto a 49-state model motorcycle or a 49-state performance kit on a California model motorcycle will void manufacturers warranty, as it will not result in a street compliant configuration.
Dealer Install RecommendedYes
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Requires ECM CalibrationYes
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxBig bore cylinders, big bore flat top pistons and rings, SE-255 cams, stage I air cleaner kit with one-piece back plate, top end gasket kit, and heavy duty clutch spring
Sold SeparatelyCam spacers and primary cover gasket
Upgrade Stage LevelStage III
103 cu in Stage 2 level of performance, for a 2010 FXDWG?
If I purchase this kit will i be able to use the exhaust I have currently on my 2009 FLSTC?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses