Maximize the horsepower and torque available for your street-compliant Sportster® model. This complete engine package includes all the components you need to build a high-performance ride while still retaining the original factory warranty.
- Black Highlighted Heads
- Installation of this Stage IV Street Performance Kit does not require removal of the powertrain from the chassis
- Includes CNC-ported cylinder heads with performance valve springs, SE XL SE-585 cams, forged hi-compression 10.5:1 pistons and rings, 58mm throttle body and intake manifold, and top end gasket kit
- All EFI-equipped models require dealer-installed ECM calibration download or use of tunable Screamin' Eagle® Street Tuner Kit (priced separately)
- Recalibration is required for proper installation, See Dealer for details, Labor cost not included
- When installed by an authorized Harley-Davidson® Dealer at the time of vehicle delivery, these kits do not impact the vehicle’s limited warranty
Fits ’14-later XL1200 models. Requires separate purchase of 58mm compatible accessory air cleaner. All models require ECM calibration for proper installation. '17-later models require recalibration with Screamin' Eagle® Pro Street Tuner (sold separately). Pending regulator approval for '19-later models. Refer to the product information at www.H-D®.com/shop for status.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
- These Screamin' Eagle® products are 50-state street-legal for sale and use on all vehicles, including those that are pollution controlled. Complies with the requirements of 40 CFR Part 86, subparts E and F.
Dealer Install RecommendedYes
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Requires ECM CalibrationYes
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxCNC-ported cylinder heads with performance valve springs, SE XL SE-585 cams, forged hi-compression 10.5:1 pistons and rings, 58mm throttle body and intake manifold, and top end gasket kit
Sold Separately58mm compatible accessory air cleaner
Upgrade Stage LevelStage IV
Will my existing aircleaner fit on?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses