This kit was developed for the rider looking for a solid seat of the pants increase you can feel – every time you roll on the throttle. The increase in displacement and the bump in compression deliver a significant increase in torque and power over stock while restoring the sensation of riding solo when taking that long trip with a passenger and luggage.
- Increases power by up to 24% when compared to the Original Equipment engine configurations
- Delivers increased throttle response throughout the entire RPM range
- Produces flexible roll-on passing power without a required downshift
- Delivers excellent stop-light to freeway speed on-ramp acceleration
- Retains Original Equipment Factory Warranty
- Includes 4.075" Bolt-On Cylinders, Forged 11:1 High Compression Aluminum Coated Pistons, High Performance Piston Rings and Tappets, SE8-498 Cam, Performance Valve Springs
- Includes Multi-Layer Coated Head Gaskets, Cam Bearing Upgrade, High Capacity Clutch Springs (1200N), most necessary gaskets and seals
- Black with Highlighted Fins - Matches Original Equipment non-CVO™ models
Fits ’18-later Softail® and ’17-later Touring models equipped with 114CI Milwaukee-Eight® engine. Does not fit Trike models. Requires separate purchase of Cam Drive Retention Kit P/N 25566-06. Installation may require Cam Spacer Kit P/N 25928-06. For ’17-’18 Touring models, installation of Oil Pump Cover P/N 62400206 is recommended (sold separately). All models require ECM calibration with Screamin’ Eagle® Pro Street Tuner for proper installation. Pending approval for use in California on '20 models. Refer to H-D®.com/shop for status.
- Fat Boy 114 FLFBS
- Heritage Classic 114 FLHCS
- Breakout 114 FXBRS
- FXDR 114 FXDRS
- Fat Bob 114 FXFBS
- Road King Special FLHRXS
- Ultra Limited FLHTK
- Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL
- CVO Limited FLHTKSE
- Street Glide Special FLHXS
- CVO Street Glide FLHXSE
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS
- CVO Road Glide FLTRXSE
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
- These Screamin' Eagle® products are 50-State U.S. EPA compliant for sale and use on all applicable vehicles, including those that are pollution controlled. See Genuine Motor Parts and Accessories or Screamin' Eagle Accessories catalog for fitment information. Screamin' Eagle Performance products are intended for the experienced rider only.
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Requires ECM CalibrationYes
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxScreamin' Eagle Cylinders, Pistons, Piston Rings, Cam, Valve Springs, Tappets, Head Gaskets, Cylinder Base and Cam Cover Gaskets, Clutch Spring
Upgrade Stage LevelStage III
Please Hold Your Iron Horses