The Screamin’ Eagle® High-Flow Exhaust system provides bolt-on performance by reducing the catalyst restrictions and improving exhaust flow. This exhaust system is optimized for use on engines producing 80+ horsepower and works great with Screamin’ Eagle® Stage kits.
- Replaces the stock head pipe and mufflers with large diameter, freeflowing head pipes and matching mufflers
- Muffler inlet diameter has been increased to 2.25" to enhance exhaust gas scavenging
- Catalysts have been relocated to the mufflers to enhance flow
- Dial system to motorcycle by using the Screamin’ Eagle® Street Performance Tuner to tune ECM specifically to match performance upgrades
- Proof is in the horsepower and torque numbers
- Large 4" diameter mufflers are tuned to provide a deep bass exhaust note and a healthy rumble at idle, and that famous H-D® sound throughout the RPM range
- ECM recalibration is required
- 50-State U.S. EPA compliant
Fits '10-16 Touring models (except CVO™). Does not fit Trike models. Separate purchase of Screamin' Eagle® 4" endcaps is required. All models require ECM calibration for proper installation.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
- These Screamin' Eagle® products are 50-state street-legal for sale and use on all vehicles, including those that are pollution controlled. Complies with the requirements of 40 CFR Part 86, subparts E and F.
Material Diameter4.0 Inch
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Requires ECM CalibrationYes
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxFull exhaust header and cross-under tube, left and right 2.25” inlet Street Cannon Mufflers, collector and cross-under exhaust shield, and worm-drive clamps
Sold SeparatelyScreamin' Eagle 4" endcaps
Upgrade Stage LevelStage I
The catalytic converters are in each muffler and not the head pipe like the stock exhaust?
Will the High Flow Exhaust System with Street Cannon Mufflers fit a 2016 Road Glide Ultra with a stock 103 and a stage1 intake,
Is this a straight bolt on or would I need a tuner and/or other parts? Can my CPU just be reflashed?
Does this affect my new vehicle warranty or ESP?
Can this exhaust be used on a 2014 FLHTK with 110 bolt on kit?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses