Screamin' Eagle® High Flow Air Cleaner Kits allow free breathing and unobstructed airflow to your Milwaukee-Eight® engine - while maintaining a subtle Original Equipment look. This kit features a die-cast back plate sized to provide an open-element function that permits airflow around the entire perimeter of the air cleaner and through the ram air opening at the front. Your engine gets more air, and you feel more power throughout the rev range.
- Includes the die-cast back plate, a high-flow oiled-cotton filter element, all required installation gaskets and hardware and a diamond-cut Screamin’ Eagle® medallion
- All models require ECM calibration with Screamin’ Eagle® Pro Street Tuner for proper installation
- 50-State U.S. EPA compliant
Fits ’17-later Touring and Trike models. Not compatible with air cleaner cover on CVO™ Touring models. All models require ECM calibration with Screamin’ Eagle® Pro Street Tuner for proper installation. ECE compliant on '17-later CVO™ Touring models.
- Road King FLHR
- Road King Special FLHRXS
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU
- Ultra Limited FLHTK
- Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL
- Street Glide FLHX
- Street Glide Special FLHXS
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU
- Road Glide FLTRX
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS
- Tri Glide Ultra FLHTCUTG
- Freewheeler FLRT
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
- These Screamin' Eagle® products are 50-state street-legal for sale and use on all vehicles, including those that are pollution controlled. Complies with the requirements of 40 CFR Part 86, subparts E and F.
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Requires ECM CalibrationYes
Certifications50-State U.S. EPA compliant
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxDie-cast back plate, high-flow oiled-cotton filter element, all required installation gaskets and hardware, diamond-cut Screamin' Eagle medallion
Sold SeparatelyScreamin’ Eagle Pro Street Tuner
Upgrade Stage LevelStage I
If I use this air cleaner with the VH Fp3 will this void my factory warranty
Is the air filter a K&N?
Is this kit needed on the new M8 107?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses