Turn your Original Equipment 110 cubic inch model into a fast, reliable 117 cubic inch Twin Cam hauler without having to remove the motor from the chassis. This Street Performance Kit combines system-matched Screamin’ Eagle® big bore cylinders, forged pistons and performance cams and valve train components with the Original Equipment cylinder heads for a cost-effective boost in torque and performance.
- Granite Finish
- Exclusive bolt-on 4.125" cylinders are engineered with high strength slim-wall spigots that slip into the factory 110CI crank case without any additional machining
- 4.125" flat top pistons team with the stock cylinder heads to produce a performance-enhancing 9.9:1 compression ratio
- High-lift SE-259E cam produces a boost in torque throughout the RPM range
- All EFI-equipped models require dealer-installed ECM calibration download or use of the tunable Screamin' Eagle® Street Tuner Kit (priced separately)
- Recalibration is required for proper installation, See Dealer for details, Labor cost not included
- Includes 4.125" Bolt-On Cylinders, Forged 9.9:1 Compression Pistons & Rings, 58mm Throttle Body, High Flow Fuel Injectors, SE-259E Cams, Perfect-Fit Pushrods, High-Capacity Roller Tappets, Inner Cam Bearing, Top End & Cam Cover Gasket
Fits ’14-'17 CVO™ 110CI Softail® and '14-'16 CVO™ Touring models. Also fits ’16-'17 110CI FLSS, FLSTFBS and FXDLS models. Requires purchase of accessory 58mm air cleaner and Cam Drive Retention Kit P/N 25566-06 (except models equipped with Screamin' Eagle® Heavy Breather Elite Performance Air Cleaner Kits). Models equipped with Ventilator Air Cleaner require separate purchase of 58mm Air Cleaner Backplate P/N 29400038. All models required ECM calibration for proper installation. '16-'17 FXDLS and all '17 models require reclibration with Screamin' Eagle® Pro Street Tuner (sold separately).
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
- These Screamin' Eagle® products are 50-state street-legal for sale and use on all vehicles, including those that are pollution controlled. Complies with the requirements of 40 CFR Part 86, subparts E and F.
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Requires ECM CalibrationYes
Sold in UnitEach
In The Box4.125" Bolt-On Cylinders, Forged 9.9:1 Compression Pistons and Rings, 58mm Throttle Body, High Flow Fuel Injectors, SE-259E Cams, Perfect-Fit Pushrods, High-Capacity Roller Tappets, Inner Cam Bearing Kit, Top End and Cam Cover Gaskets
Sold SeparatelyClick the Fitment tab above for details
Upgrade Stage LevelStage IV
On my 2106 fxdls do the stock pipes help or hurt? Is this warranted? Any parts not in kit needed?
Does this kit fit 2015 CVO 110 with liquid cooled heads? i have a 2015 CVO Street glide - thanks
How many hours of labor does it normally take to install this upgrade?
Is high compression seals
I was told a 2015 cvo limited has the 58mm TB already on it. Is this true?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses