This Big Bore Kit lets you increase the displacement of your Twin Cam 96™-equipped model from 96 cubic inches (1584cc) to 103 cubic inches (1690cc).
- Black highlighted
- Includes big bore cylinders, big bore flat top pistons and rings, high-flow air cleaner with one-piece back plate, top end gasket kit, and heavy duty clutch spring
- A high performance clutch spring is included to provide the additional clutch capacity required by the extra torque
- Requires separate purchase of primary cover gasket
- This kit is street compliant when used with stock mufflers
- All EFI-equipped models require dealer-installed ECM calibration download or use of Screamin' Eagle® Street Tuner Kit (priced separately)
- Recalibration is required for proper installation, See Dealer for details, Labor cost not included
- When installed by an authorized Harley-Davidson® Dealer at the time of vehicle delivery, these kits do not impact the vehicle’s limited warranty
Fits '08-'11 Touring models with a Twin Cam 96™ engine. Installation requires separate purchase of Primary Cover Gasket. Cam Drive Retention Kit P/N 25566-06. Cam Spacer Kit P/N 25928-06 is recommended. All models require ECM calibration for proper installation.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
- These Screamin' Eagle® products are 50-state street-legal for sale and use on all vehicles, including those that are pollution controlled. Complies with the requirements of 40 CFR Part 86, subparts E and F.
Installation of automatic or manual compression releases on large displacement engines is highly recommended.
Dealer Install RecommendedYes
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Requires ECM CalibrationYes
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxBig bore cylinders, big bore flat top pistons and rings, high-flow air cleaner with one-piece back plate, top end gasket kit, and heavy duty clutch spring
Sold SeparatelyPrimary cover gasket
Upgrade Stage LevelStage III
Please Hold Your Iron Horses