Bring your Twin Cam motorcycle up to the same 110 cubic inch displacement and power output as the CVO™ Screamin' Eagle® models without expensive machining or removing the engine from the chassis. This street compliant kit combines the proven SE-255 cams and cylinder heads of the CVO™ model with exclusive Screamin' Eagle® bolt-on 4.0" cylinders and system-matched pistons to deliver high torque and reliable everyday performance.
- Black highlighted
- Automatic compression release-equipped cylinder heads and the flat top forged pistons combine to develop a 9.3:1 compression ratio for easy starting
- Screamin' Eagle® lifters ensure quiet reliable valve train operation
- Includes SE 4.0" bolt-on cylinders, CVO™ 110 cylinder heads, SE-255 cams, forged 9.3:1 compression pistons and rings, heavy duty clutch spring, top end and cam cover gaskets, and high-capacity roller tappets
- Separate purchase of cam spacers is recommended and requires separate purchase of appropriate Automatic Compression Release Wiring Harness
- All EFI-equipped models require dealer-installed ECM calibration download or use of Screamin' Eagle® Street Tuner Kit (priced separately)
- Recalibration is required for proper installation, See Dealer for details, Labor cost not included
- When installed by an authorized Harley-Davidson® Dealer at the time of vehicle delivery, these kits do not impact the vehicle's limited warranty
Fits ’11-'17 Dyna® FXD, FXDB and FXDC models equipped with Shorty Dual Exhaust. Installation requires separate purchase of Muffler P/N 64895-09 (Qty 2). Also fits 50-state ’10-'17 FXDF and FXDWG models. FXDF and FXDWG models requires separate purchase of Mufflers P/N 65884-09 and 65886-09. All Dyna® models require separate purchase of Screamin’ Eagle® high flow cleaner. '10-'11 Dyna® models require ACR Harness P/N 70623-06. Does not fit models with engine cases that have been machined to accept large-bore cylinders. Also fits 50-state ’11-'17 Softail® models (except FLS, FLSS, FLSTFBS, FLSTN, FLSTSB, CVO™ 110 models or models with engine cases that have been machined to accept large-bore cylinders.). Requires separate purchase of Screamin’ Eagle® high flow air cleaner. ’11 Softail® models require ACR Harness P/N 70623-11. Installation requires separate purchase of Primary Cover Gasket. Cam Drive Retention Kit P/N 25566-06.Cam Spacer Kit P/N 25928-06 is recommended. All models require ECM calibration for proper installation. '17 models require recalibration with Screamin' Eagle® Pro Street Tuner (sold separately).
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
- These Screamin' Eagle® products are 50-State U.S. EPA compliant for sale and use on all applicable vehicles, including those that are pollution controlled. See Genuine Motor Parts and Accessories or Screamin' Eagle Accessories catalog for fitment information. Screamin' Eagle Performance products are intended for the experienced rider only.
Dealer Install RecommendedYes
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Requires ECM CalibrationYes
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxSE 4.0" bolt-on cylinders, CVO 110 cylinder heads, SE-255 cams, forged 9.3:1 compression pistons and rings, heavy duty clutch spring, top end and cam cover gaskets, and high-capacity roller tappets
Sold Separatelycam spacers, compression release wiring harness
Upgrade Stage LevelStage IV
will the 259E cams work with this kit?
Hello, have FXDL 2014, can I update my engine to 110' with this kit?
Can this 110 kit be installed on my 2013 103 Fat Boy 103ci without any machining necessary? Will any other accessories be necessary for install?
Will the 110 kit work on my 96 c.i. ?
do I need a larger throttle body ?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses