Bring your Twin Cam motorcycle up to the same 110 cubic inch displacement and power output as the CVO™ Screamin' Eagle® models without expensive machining or removing the engine from the chassis. This street compliant kit combines the proven SE-255 cams and cylinder heads of the CVO™ model with exclusive Screamin' Eagle® bolt-on 4.0" cylinders and system-matched pistons to deliver high torque and reliable everyday performance.
- Black highlighted
- Automatic compression release-equipped cylinder heads and the flat top forged pistons combine to develop a 9.3:1 compression ratio for easy starting
- Screamin' Eagle® lifters ensure quiet reliable valve train operation
- Includes SE 4.0" bolt-on cylinders, CVO™ 110 cylinder heads, SE-255 cams, forged 9.3:1 compression pistons and rings, heavy duty clutch spring, top end and cam cover gaskets, and high-capacity roller tappets
- Separate purchase of cam spacers is recommended and requires separate purchase of appropriate Automatic Compression Release Wiring Harness
- All EFI-equipped models require dealer-installed ECM calibration download or use of Screamin' Eagle® Street Tuner Kit (priced separately)
- Recalibration is required for proper installation, See Dealer for details, Labor cost not included
- When installed by an authorized Harley-Davidson® Dealer at the time of vehicle delivery, these kits do not impact the vehicle's limited warranty
Fits ’14-'16 FLHTCU, FLHTCUL, FLHTK, FLHTKL and FLTRU models with Twin-Cooled engines. Does not fit Trike models, CVO™ 110 models, or models with engine cases that have been machined to accept large bore cylinders. Requires separate purchase of Screamin’ Eagle® high-flow air cleaner. Installation requires separate purchase of Primary Cover Gasket. Cam Drive Retention Kit P/N 25566-06.Cam Spacer Kit P/N 25928-06 is recommended. All models require ECM calibration for proper installation.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
- These Screamin' Eagle® products are 50-state street-legal for sale and use on all vehicles, including those that are pollution controlled. Complies with the requirements of 40 CFR Part 86, subparts E and F.
Dealer Install RecommendedYes
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Requires ECM CalibrationYes
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxSE 4.0" bolt-on cylinders, CVO 110 cylinder heads, SE-255 cams, forged 9.3:1 compression pistons and rings, heavy duty clutch spring, top end and cam cover gaskets, and high-capacity roller tappets
Sold Separatelycam spacers, compression release wiring harness
Upgrade Stage LevelStage IV
Why does the kit not come with the 58mm throttle body and high flow injectors like the shredder kits and other stage 4 kits not water cooled?
Can SE-585 cams be used in this kit in stead od SE-255?
se 585 cams
Please Hold Your Iron Horses