This Stage IV Kit was developed to deliver maximum horsepower from the Milwaukee-Eight® engine - all the way to the redline. The system-matched combination of larger displacement cylinders, free flowing CNC-Ported cylinder heads and a cam with the highest available valve lift are the starting point to building the perfect engine for the performance junkie. Designed for a high level of flexibility, this package is ideal for riders who like to comfortably cruise at lower rpm but still have plenty of arm-pulling acceleration when you whack the throttle. Kit includes CNC Ported Cylinder Heads with Performance Valve Springs, 64mm Throttle Body, High Flow Injectors (5.5g/s), 4.075" Bolt-On Cylinders, Forged 11:1 High Compression Aluminum Coated Pistons and Rings, SE8-515 Cam, Cam Bearing Upgrade, High Performance Tappets, Multi-layer Coated Head Gaskets, High Capacity Clutch Springs (1200N) and most necessary gaskets and seals. For ’17 and ’18 Touring models, installation of oil pump cover P/N 62400206 is recommended (sold separately). All models require ECM calibration with Screamin’ Eagle® Pro Street Tuner for proper installation. See Dealer for details.
- Stage IV Kit 114 to 117CI - Air/Oil Cooled
- CVO™ Black Granite - Matches CVO™ Engine
- Increases power by up to 40% when compared to the Original Equipment engine configurations
- Delivers increased throttle response throughout the entire RPM range
- Produces flexible roll-on passing power without a required downshift
- Delivers excellent stop-light to freeway speed on-ramp acceleration
- Retains Original Equipment Factory Warranty
Fits ’18-later CVO™ FLHXSE and FLTRXSE models equipped with air/oil cooled 117CI Milwaukee-Eight® engine. Requires separate purchase of Cam Drive Retention Kit P/N 25566-06. Installation may require Cam Spacer Kit P/N 25928-06. For '18 Touring models, installation of Oil Pump Cover P/N 62400206 is recommended (sold separately).All models require ECM calibration with Screamin’ Eagle® Pro Street Tuner for proper installation.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
- These Screamin' Eagle® products are 50-state street-legal for sale and use on all vehicles, including those that are pollution controlled. Complies with the requirements of 40 CFR Part 86, subparts E and F.
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Requires ECM CalibrationYes
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxScreamin’ Eagle Cylinder Heads with Performance Valve Springs, Throttle Body, High Flow Injectors, Bolt-On Cylinders, Pistons, Piston Rings, Cam, Cam Bearings, Tappets, Head Gaskets, Top End, Cylinder Base and Cam Cover Gaskets, and Clutch Springs
Upgrade Stage LevelStage IV
Please Hold Your Iron Horses