This kit was developed for the rider looking for a solid seat of the pants increase you can feel – every time you roll on the throttle. The increase in displacement and the bump in compression deliver a significant increase in torque and power over stock while restoring the sensation of riding solo when taking that long trip with a passenger and luggage.
- Delivers up to 39% more power when compared to the Original Equipment engine configuration
- Delivers increased throttle response throughout the entire RPM range
- Produces flexible roll-on passing power without a required downshift
- Delivers excellent stop-light to freeway speed on-ramp acceleration
- Retains Original Equipment Factory Warranty
- Includes 4.075" Bolt-On Cylinders, Forged 11:1 High Compression Aluminum Coated Pistons, High Performance Piston Rings and Tappets, SE8-498 Cam, Performance Valve Springs
- Includes Multi-Layer Coated Head Gaskets, Cam Bearing Upgrade, High Capacity Clutch Springs (1200N), most necessary gaskets and seals
- Black with Non-Highlighted fins - Matches Original Equipment FXBB, FLSL and FXFB
Fits ’18-later Softail® and ’17-later Touring models equipped with 107CI Milwaukee-Eight® engine. Does not fit Trike models. Requires separate purchase of Cam Drive Retention Kit P/N 25566-06. Installation may require Cam Spacer Kit P/N 25928-06. For ’17 -’18 Touring models, installation of Oil Pump Cover P/N 62400206 is recommended (sold separately). All models require ECM calibration with Screamin’ Eagle® Pro Street Tuner for proper installation.
- Deluxe FLDE
- Fat Boy FLFB
- Heritage Classic FLHC
- Sport Glide FLSB
- Softail Slim FLSL
- Street Bob FXBB
- Breakout FXBR
- Fat Bob FXFB
- Low Rider FXLR
- Road King FLHR
- Road King Special FLHRXS
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU
- Ultra Limited FLHTK
- Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL
- Street Glide FLHX
- Street Glide Special FLHXS
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU
- Road Glide FLTRX
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
- These Screamin' Eagle® products are 50-State U.S. EPA compliant for sale and use on all applicable vehicles, including those that are pollution controlled. See Genuine Motor Parts and Accessories or Screamin' Eagle Accessories catalog for fitment information. Screamin' Eagle Performance products are intended for the experienced rider only.
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Requires ECM CalibrationYes
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxScreamin' Eagle Cylinders, Pistons, Piston Rings, Cam, Valve Springs, Tappets, Head Gaskets, Cylinder Base and Cam Cover Gaskets, and Clutch Springs
Sold SeparatelySee Fitment Tab for details
Upgrade Stage LevelStage III
Please Hold Your Iron Horses