Add the long low “slammed” look to your Touring bike without compromising the suspension travel and ride height. These Stretched Saddlebag Bottoms wrap around the exhaust to add visual length to the bike and hide the muffler bracket and hanger from view.
- Vivid Black
- Predrilled to accept your existing saddlebag lids and latches
- Installation is easy by attaching the extended saddlebag bottom to your saddlebag lids with the included hardware
- Additional colors available for purchase in-dealership
Fits '14-later Touring models with Color-Matched Hard Saddlebags.
- Road King FLHR
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL
- Ultra Limited FLHTK
- Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL
- CVO Limited FLHTKSE
- Street Glide FLHX
- Street Glide Special FLHXS
- CVO Street Glide FLHXSE
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU
- CVO Road Glide Ultra FLTRUSE
- Road Glide FLTRX
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
In The BoxLeft and Right Saddlebag Bottoms and required mounting hardware
do the bags come with a 2 into 1 exhaust option, with one bag full and the other cut out??
will these bags match up to the stock fender of a 2014 streetglide special?
Can I get these painted Laguna Orange with stripes 2017 Street Gl Spec
How much are these stretched?
Does Harley offer matching saddlebag/fender fillers to these stretched saddlebags?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses