Our Rutledge Hi-Vis Rain Suit is engineered from durable nylon to withstand whatever comes pouring from the sky. This men's motorcycle rain suit offers some of our most secure waterproofing yet thanks to double taping seams in high stress areas. Rider comfort is important inside motorcycle rain suit, so our team upgraded fabric breathability. A final improvement –– cranking up the 90-day warranty to 1 full year.
- Jacket features waterproof 100% nylon with polyester mesh body and sleeve lining
- Underarm zipper vents
- Mock neck collar with neck cinch and roll-out bungee cord and toggle hood
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material piping and graphics on sleeves, left chest, and back
- Pants features waterproof 100% nylon with polyester mesh lining
- Heat-resistant shields on lower inner legs
- Full-leg two-way zipper with hook-and-loop storm flap
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material piping and graphics on legs
Built for the RideYes
Reflectivity3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflectivity
Venting typeUnderarm zipper vents
Shell fabricWaterproof 100% nylon
Warranty90 day limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Are these rainsuits sized to fit over leather riding jackets of the same size?
What type of zipper is on this gear?
How well does this suit breath? How does it accomplish this?
Longer length pants
No hood ... ?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses