Converts your Dyna® model to touring-oriented footboard-based controls.
- Ideal for riders with an inseam too long for mid-controls, or for riders who prefer the extra foot room on long rides
- Moves the brake and shift lever forward from the standard position
- Places the rider into a comfortable upright posture with a flat foot and bent knee profile
- Provides additional support by allowing the legs to take some of the riders weight, while providing the freedom to reposition the feet during the ride
- Installation reuses Original Equipment shift lever
- Kit includes left and right footboards with inserts, footboard supports, brake lever, brake and shift linkage, brake pedal pad, and all required hardware
- Customize the look by adding your choice of accessory: traditional D-shaped rider footboard inserts and large brake pedal pads
Fits '06-'17 FXD, FXDB and FXDC, '06-'13 FXDL and '06-'08 FXDWG models. Stock on '12-'17 FLD models. Fits '17 FXDBP and FXDBC. Does not fit with frame mounted highway pegs.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Side of BikeLeft and Right
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitPair
In The BoxLeft and right footboards with inserts, footboard supports, brake lever, brake and shift linkage, brake pedal pad, and all required hardware
i need the floorboards and mounting brackets only are they avaible
Will this fit a 04 HD FXD Super glide?
I purchased the footboard kit for my 2008 fxd. I'm missing or lost 1 washer,can I order this washer?
2015 fxdb street bob
Shifter arm........3rd try. Why does the shifter arm behind the inner primary need to be changed. Is the replacement one longer or shorter or what.
Please Hold Your Iron Horses