- New Arrival
Transform the on-street profile of your Sportster® model. Moving the foot controls to a rear-mounted location takes the riding position from a relaxed cruiser to a solo, aggressive, curve-carving posture. When combined with a Clip-On or Clubman Handlebar, the resulting hands-forward and feet-back profile drapes the rider over the bike and makes you feel a part of the machine.
- Gloss black
- Includes everything needed to move the brake and shift lever to the rear passenger position
- Maintains the standard 1-down and 4-up shift pattern
- Can be installed with the Original Equipment low staggered exhaust system
- Reuses Original Equipment rider footpegs
- Installation requires removal of passenger footpegs and footpeg mounts
- For solo rider application only
Fits '14-later XL883N, XL883L, XL1200CX, XL1200T, and XL1200X models. Does not fit with Rail Collection Sprocket Cover P/N 34800032. For use with solo seat application only. Installation of Rear Set Controls requires removal of passenger foot pegs, therefore removal of the Original Equipment two-up seat and installation of a solo-only seat is required. See your Dealer for solo seat options.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxAll required mounting hardware
Please Hold Your Iron Horses