Reduces the pounding wind and shower of bugs, but keeps the wind-in-the-hair feeling. Ideal for a cool morning ride, the sleek profile of the Super Sport Windshield hugs the front headlamp for a sporty look.
- 18" Clear windshield
- Mounts to the fork tubes with elegant die-cast lever-release clamps, so the windshield does not require any leave-behind docking hardware
- No tools required
- Kit includes everything needed to install the windshield
Fits '88-later XL (except XL1200CX, XL1200T, XL1200X, XL1200XS and '11-later XL883L and XL1200C). XL1200NS requires removal of headlight visor. Also fits '91-'05 Dyna® models (except FXDWG and FXDXT). XL Custom models require Front Directional Relocation Kit P/N 68517-94A.
- Dyna Super Glide FXD
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R
- Sportster 883 XL883
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L
- Sportster 883R XL883R
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Material ContentHard-coated Polycarbonate
Material Width20.10 Inch
Windshield Height above Headlamp19.0 Inch
Windshield Overall Height25.0 Inch
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxComplete windshield with all mounting hardware
Love your quick release windshields, but they're too tall for me. Do you make any 17 inch tall shieds?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses