Shaped to split the wind. This tough, hard-coated polycarbonate Mid-Sport Windshield wraps around the headlamp to offer the maximum wind protection available in a compact profile.
- 18" Clear windshield with polished braces
- Mounts to the fork tubes with elegant die-cast lever-release clamps, so the windshield does not require any leave-behind docking hardware
- No tools are required, and the kit includes everything needed to install the windshield
Fits '88-later XL (except XL1200CX, XL1200T, XL1200X, XL1200XS and '11-later XL883L and XL1200C). XL1200NS requires removal of headlight visor. Also fits '91-'05 Dyna® models (except FXDWG and FXDXT).
- Dyna Super Glide FXD
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R
- Sportster 883 XL883
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L
- Sportster 883R XL883R
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Material ContentHard-coated Polycarbonate
Material Width19.70 Inch
Windshield Height above Headlamp18.0 Inch
Windshield Overall Height26.80 Inch
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxComplete windshield with all mounting hardware
Will it for for a 6 feet tall person?
Is the windshield adjustable at all? I am worried teh 14 in is too small and the 18 in may be to tall
Does it need to be bent to attach the clamps to the forks?
Can I buy replacement glass without hardware?
Best windshield for my sportster
Please Hold Your Iron Horses