This Single Sided Cartridge Fork provides improved handling performance by keeping the tire in contact with the road surface. Unlike typical orifice damping, the piston/valve system helps the cartridge fork achieve a linear damping force curve for consistent feel throughout the compression and extension of the front suspension.
- Low-Profile (104.5mm Stroke)
- Tuned to work in concert with the Premium Emulsion Rear Shocks
- Fork damping is controlled by a specifically calibrated piston and valve stack
- Cartridge allows the forks to react quickly to rough roads, inspiring rider confidence in sweeping corners
- Compression valve provides excellent low speed damping for a better rider feel, and rebound spring provides a smoother feel during topping
- Cartridge fork resists bottoming and dive, and the triple rate spring allows the forks to absorb bumps even under hard braking
- Gives the rider more control while resisting wheel hop
- Perfect addition during the installation of chrome or gloss black lower fork sliders
Fits '11-'15 XL833L, XL1200C and XL1200T and '06-'11 XL1200L models.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
The Profile Low Front Spring Kit cannot be used independently and must be used with the appropriate Profile Rear Shock Lowering Kit. Installation of any accessory suspension components may affect cornering clearance and jiffy stand operation. This could distract the rider, causing loss of control and death or serious injury.
Position on BikeFront
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxFork pipe, cartridge, fork bolts, main springs and oil seals
Please Hold Your Iron Horses