This Single Sided Cartridge Fork provides improved handling performance by keeping the tire in contact with the road surface.
- Tuned to work in concert with the Premium Emulsion Rear Shocks, the fork damping is controlled by specifically calibrated piston and valve stack
- Unlike typical orifice damping, the piston/valve system helps the cartridge fork achieve a linear damping force curve for consistent feel throughout the compression and extension of the front suspension
- The cartridge allows the forks to react quickly to rough roads, inspiring rider confidence in sweeping corners
- The compression piston provides excellent low speed damping for a better rider feel, and the rebound spring provides a smoother feel during topping
- The cartridge fork resists bottoming and dive, and the triple rate spring and oil lock allows the forks to absorb bumps even under hard braking - giving the rider more control while resisting wheel hop
- A perfect addition during the installation of chrome or gloss black lower fork sliders
- Kit includes fork pipes, cartridges, fork bolts, main springs and oil seals
Fits ’06-'17 Dyna® models (except FLD, FXDWG and '07-'08 FXDSE). Original Equipment on FXDLS models.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Position on BikeFront
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxFork pipes, cartridges, fork bolts, main springs and oil seals
How can you get it apart?
Does this kit lower the Dyna Fat Bob
Higher rate springs?
Do I order one or two of the front suspension kits?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses