Experience a comfortable and confidence-inspiring ride – no matter the pavement conditions – with Harley-Davidson® Premium Ride Emulsion Shocks.
- Enhanced compression and rebound damping control when compared to typical twin-tube shock absorbers
- Nitrogen gas charged shocks resist oil aeration and work with the internal valve stack to provide superior damping control in the twisties
- Large pistons and low viscosity high-performance oil allow these shocks to react quickly to impacts and keep the tires tracking the road surface
- Locking threaded adjustment lets you fine tune the spring preload to your current riding conditions – whether a solo run on the back roads or a fully-loaded two-up freeway tour
- With the addition of urethane bumpers, you get a controlled ride and minimized bottoming harshness
- Includes left and right shock and preload adjustment spanner wrench
Fits ’04-’15 XL models (except XL883, XL883R, XL1200R and XL1200T).
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Installation of any accessory suspension components may affect cornering clearance and jiffy stand operation. This could distract the rider, causing loss of control and death or serious injury.
Position on BikeRear
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxLeft and right shock and preload adjustment spanner wrench
Length of shocks
Compatability with Sportster Leather Saddlebag Kit
How long are these supposed to be
Please Hold Your Iron Horses