Experience a comfortable and confidence-inspiring ride – no matter the pavement conditions – with Harley-Davidson® Premium Ride Emulsion Shocks.
- Fast acting mono-tube nitrogen gas-charged shocks offer enhanced compression and rebound damping control when compared to typical twin-tube shock absorbers
- Nitrogen gas charged shocks resist oil aeration and work with the internal valve stack to provide superior damping control in the twisties
- Large 36mm pistons and low viscosity high-performance oil allow these shocks to react quickly to impacts and keep the tires tracking the road surface
- Locking threaded adjustment lets you fine tune the spring preload to your current riding conditions
- Urethane bumpers provide a softer feel if the shock bottoms under load – whether a solo run on the back roads or a fully-loaded two-up freeway tour
- You get a controlled ride and minimized bottoming harshness transmitted through the frame
- Beautifully-finished shocks feature black-anodized billet top caps and black progressively-wound springs
- Kit includes left and right shock and preload adjustment spanner wrench
Fits ’06-later Dyna® models (except FLD and '07-'08 FXDSE). Original Equipment on FXDLS models.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitPair
In The BoxLeft and right shock and preload adjustment spanner wrench
Can you tell me the spring rate for these shocks? Thanks!
Adjustment of shocks for load
Lower shock trox bolt size
wide glide height
What is the original size of stock shocks for the 2014 street bob special edition (red and grey with "commandes avancées") ? Thanks.
You Might Also Like
Please Hold Your Iron Horses