The Pink Label Collection wouldn't be complete without this helmet. The lightest in our lineup, the Pink Label Ultra-Light Comfort Dial J02 Half Helmet features a removable interior dial adjustment mechanism for custom comfort. As for design, this one shines. The pink glitter flake is definitely not so flashy that it looks juvenile. Custom visor graphics and the proud Pink Label medallion add spirit to this motorcycle half helmet.
For every Pink Label product purchased, Harley® Davidson will donate 3% of net sales to organizations who support and empower those facing breast cancer.
- Exclusive fiberglass and Spectra fiber shell provides maximum strength with minimum weight and is the lightest half shell available in the assortment
- Removable interior comfort dial adjustment mechanism provides an unmatched level of comfort
- Double D-ring chin strap
- Quick dry removable, washable liner is moisture wicking and anti-microbial
- Removable visor and zip-off, removable speaker pockets are compatible with the P&A helmet headset
- Allover pink metallic glitter flake on shell, custom graphics, and Pink Label medallion on ear flap
- J-Tech, 1 lb. 12 oz. Helmet bag included
- Meets DOT Safety Standard FMVSS218
Built for the RideYes
CollectionPink Label Collection
Product Weight1 lb. 12 oz.
WarrantyLimited lifetime warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
CertificationsMeets DOT Safety Standard FMVSS218
ManufacturerManufactured for Harley-Davidson by J-tech
It's great it has pouches for speakers, but how is boom microphone attached. Especially a Sena 20s?
Is the color of this similar to Cayenne and Black?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses