Fully-adjustable light-weight suspension system features Showa's new Big Piston Front fork (BPF) design, which eliminates many of the internal components used in a cartridge-type fork, simplifying construction and resulting in lighter overall fork weight.
- Large diameter of BPF's internal piston allows a reduction in damping pressure, for better feedback and smoother action
- BPF rebound and compression damping force settings are easily fine tuned via two adjuster screws located on top of the fork bolts
- Spring pre-load is adjusted via a M5 hex screw on the axle holders, and compression damping can be adjusted via a knob on top of the piggy back reservoir
- Rebound is adjusted with a thumb wheel on the lower clevis, and rear spring pre-load is also adjustable on the shock for optimum 1G sag
- Rear Showa shocks feature 36mm pistons with a piggy back nitrogen charged reservoirs
- Kit includes one set of Big Piston Front Forks and one set of rear shocks
Installation of any accessory suspension components may affect cornering clearance and jiffy stand operation. This could distract the rider, causing loss of control and death or serious injury.
Position on BikeFront and Rear
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The Box1 set of big piston front forks and 1 set of rear shocks
What is the shock length for the rear?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses