Tuned by the factory for the ultimate combination of improved performance, rich tone and legal sound levels, these 50-state street legal slip-on mufflers are the perfect match for your Dyna® Low Rider® model.
- High-flow design of the external diffusion discs produces plenty of low-end "guts" to get your bike away from the light
- Fat torque curve gets you quickly around slow-moving traffic
- Flared opening, multiple stainless steel diffusion disks and domed end cap deliver an aggressive raspy sound
- Features an embossed Screamin' Eagle® logo
- 50-State street legal
- Easy to install
- 50-State U.S. EPA compliant
- Jet black finish
Fits '14-'17 FXDL models. Does not fit FXDLS. All models require ECM calibration for proper installation. '17 models require recalibration with Screamin' Eagle® Pro Street Tuner (sold separately).
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
- These Screamin' Eagle® products are 50-state street-legal for sale and use on all vehicles, including those that are pollution controlled. Complies with the requirements of 40 CFR Part 86, subparts E and F.
There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, over-heating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing.
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxMuffler and collector shield
Upgrade Stage LevelStage I
Will I have to do anything else to my bike if I put this on? or do these just replace stock with nothing more to do?
What performance benefits does this have over stock, does the end cap affect the sound of the pipes loudness, can you operate it without the end cap?
Is the baffle removable on this night stick 2 slip on.
Will this slip on fit the 2016 Low Rider S with no problem? If so, will ANY pipe/slip on that will fit 2016 Low Rider also fit the "S" model?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses