This kit was developed for the rider looking for a solid “seat of the pants” increase you can feel – every time you roll on the throttle. The increase in displacement and the bump in compression deliver a significant increase in torque and power over stock while restoring the sensation of riding solo when taking that long trip with a passenger and luggage.
- Increases power by up to 24% when compared to the Original Equipment engine configuration
- Delivers increased throttle response throughout the entire RPM range
- Produces flexible roll-on passing power without a required downshift
- Delivers excellent stop-light to freeway speed on-ramp acceleration
- Retains Original Equipment Factory Warranty
- Includes 4.075" Bolt-On Cylinders, Forged 11:1 High Compression Aluminum Coated Pistons, High Performance Piston Rings and Tappets, SE8-498 Cam, Performance Valve Springs
- Includes Multi-Layer Coated Head Gaskets, Cam Bearing Upgrade, most necessary gaskets and seals
- Black Granite - Matches CVO™ models
Fits '17-later CVO™ Touring models equipped with 114CI or 117CI Milwaukee-Eight® engine. Requires separate purchase of Cam Drive Retention Kit P/N 25566-06. Installation may require Cam Spacer Kit P/N 25928-06. For ’17-’18 Touring models, installation of Oil Pump Cover P/N 62400206 is recommended (sold separately). All models require ECM calibration with Screamin’ Eagle® Pro Street Tuner for proper installation. Pending approval for use in California on '20 models. Refer to H-D®.com/shop for status.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
- These Screamin' Eagle® products are 50-State U.S. EPA compliant for sale and use on all applicable vehicles, including those that are pollution controlled. See Genuine Motor Parts and Accessories or Screamin' Eagle Accessories catalog for fitment information. Screamin' Eagle Performance products are intended for the experienced rider only.
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Requires ECM CalibrationYes
Certifications50-State U.S. EPA compliant
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxSE 4.075” Bolt-On Cylinders, Forged 11:1 High Compression Aluminum Coated Pistons, High performance Piston Rings, SE8-498 Cam, SE Performance Valve Springs, SE High Performance Tappets, Multi-layer coated Head Gaskets, Cylinder Base & Cam Cover Gaskets
Sold SeparatelyCam Drive Retention Kit 25566-06, Pro Street Tuner
Upgrade Stage LevelStage III
In the description it shows the same jug and piston size as 107 to 114 size how can that be a 114 to 117 with the same bore as 114?
Can I use a different cam, i.e. torque cam, for earlier rpm torque with this kit?
I installed this kit on my 2017 cvo and I'm wondering when you will come out with bigger heads and a throttle body. Any idea if this is in the works ?
Do the intake assembly and tuner have to be upgraded also when installing this kit?
117 engine medallions
Please Hold Your Iron Horses