This kit was developed for the rider looking for a solid “seat of the pants” increase you can feel – every time you roll on the throttle. The increase in displacement and the bump in compression deliver a significant increase in torque and power over stock while restoring the sensation of riding solo when taking that long trip with a passenger and luggage.
- Increases power by up to 24% when compared to the Original Equipment engine configuration
- Delivers increased throttle response throughout the entire RPM range
- Produces flexible roll-on passing power without a required downshift
- Delivers excellent stop-light to freeway speed on-ramp acceleration
- Retains Original Equipment Factory Warranty
- 50-State U.S. EPA compliant
- Includes 4.075" Bolt-On Cylinders, Forged 11:1 High Compression Aluminum Coated Pistons, High Performance Piston Rings and Tappets, SE8-498 Cam, Performance Valve Springs
- Includes Multi-Layer Coated Head Gaskets, Cam Bearing Upgrade, High Capacity Clutch Springs (1200N), most necessary gaskets and seals
Fits '18-later Softail® and '17-later CVO™ Touring models equipped with 114CI Milwaukee-Eight® engine. Requires separate purchase of Cam Drive Retention Kit P/N 25566-06. Installation may require Cam Spacer Kit P/N 25928-06. All models require ECM calibration with Screamin’ Eagle® Pro Street Tuner for proper installation. Screamin' Eagle® performance upgrades for FLSB are 49-state US EPA approved. Pending approval for use in California.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
- These Screamin' Eagle® products are 50-state street-legal for sale and use on all vehicles, including those that are pollution controlled. Complies with the requirements of 40 CFR Part 86, subparts E and F.
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Requires ECM CalibrationYes
Certifications50-State U.S. EPA compliant
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxSE 4.075” Bolt-On Cylinders, Forged 11:1 High Compression Aluminum Coated Pistons, High performance Piston Rings, SE8-498 Cam, SE Performance Valve Springs, SE High Performance Tappets, Multi-layer coated Head Gaskets, Cylinder Base & Cam Cover Gaskets
Sold SeparatelyCam Drive Retention Kit 25566-06, Pro Street Tuner
Upgrade Stage LevelStage III
In the description it shows the same jug and piston size as 107 to 114 size how can that be a 114 to 117 with the same bore as 114?
Can I use a different cam, i.e. torque cam, for earlier rpm torque with this kit?
I installed this kit on my 2017 cvo and I'm wondering when you will come out with bigger heads and a throttle body. Any idea if this is in the works ?
Do the intake assembly and tuner have to be upgraded also when installing this kit?
117 engine medallions
Please Hold Your Iron Horses