This kit was developed for the budget minded rider that wants to experience crisp throttle response and acceleration they can feel at slower speeds. The 5% increase in torque can be felt immediately off the line and continues to build by up to a 14% increase @ 4500 RPM – the ideal power band for passing slow moving vehicles.
- Delivers enhanced torque and horsepower in the low to mid RPM range
- Produces passing power without a downshift or high revs
- Minimally invasive only requiring opening of the cam chest
- Retains Original Equipment Factory Warranty
- Stage II Upgrade
- 50-State U.S. EPA compliant
Fits '18-later Softail® and '17-later Touring models. Does not fit Trike models. Requires separate purchase of Cam Drive Retention Kit P/N 25566-06. Installation may require Cam Spacer Kit P/N 25928-06. All models require ECM calibration with Screamin’ Eagle® Pro Street Tuner for proper installation. See Dealer for details. Screamin' Eagle® performance upgrades for FLSB are 49-state US EPA approved. Pending approval for use in California.
- Deluxe FLDE
- Fat Boy FLFB
- Fat Boy 114 FLFBS
- Heritage Classic FLHC
- Heritage Classic 114 FLHCS
- Sport Glide FLSB
- Softail Slim FLSL
- Street Bob FXBB
- Breakout FXBR
- Breakout 114 FXBRS
- Fat Bob FXFB
- Fat Bob 114 FXFBS
- Low Rider FXLR
- Road King FLHR
- Road King Special FLHRXS
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU
- Ultra Limited FLHTK
- Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL
- Street Glide FLHX
- Street Glide Special FLHXS
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU
- Road Glide FLTRX
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
- These Screamin' Eagle® products are 50-state street-legal for sale and use on all vehicles, including those that are pollution controlled. Complies with the requirements of 40 CFR Part 86, subparts E and F.
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Requires ECM CalibrationYes
Certifications50-State U.S. EPA compliant
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxScreamin' Eagle SE8-447 cam, adjustable pushrods, pushrod covers, o-rings, cam cover gasket
Sold SeparatelyPro Street Tuner, Cam Drive Retention Kit 25566-06
Upgrade Stage LevelStage II
Will installing this help make this sound more like a 2009 streetglide? I ride a 2017stg special with 4.5rcx slip ons (same set up i had on my 2009).
Having this put on, will it void out any warranty on the bike
Will this came improve the torque on FKHTKSE
Any hesitation or flat spots going into 6th gear?
Do you have torque curves comparing the stock cam to this cam? How much does this cam change fuel consumption at highway speed?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses