This Stage IV Kit was developed to deliver maximum horsepower from the Milwaukee-Eight® engine - all the way to the redline. The system-matched combination of larger displacement cylinders, free flowing CNC-Ported cylinder heads and a cam with the highest available valve lift are the starting point to building the perfect engine for the performance junkie. The addition of the large 64mm bore throttle body and high-flow injectors provides great acceleration from first gear through sixth and exceptional response at the twist of the throttle. Designed for a high level of flexibility, this package is ideal for riders who want stump pulling torque throughout the rpm range and also crave plenty of arm-pulling acceleration when you whack the throttle. Kit includes CNC Ported Cylinder Heads with Performance Valve Springs, 64mm Throttle Body, High Flow Injectors (5.5g/s), 4.075" Bolt-On Cylinders, Forged 11:1 High Compression Aluminum Coated Pistons and Rings, SE8-515 Cam, Cam Bearing Upgrade, High Performance Tappets, Multi-layer Coated Head Gaskets and most necessary gaskets and seals.
- Stage IV Kit 114CI to 117CI or 117CI to 117CI - Twin-Cooled
- Black with Highlighted Fins - Matches Original Equipment non-CVO™ models
- Increases power by up to 40% when compared to the Original Equipment engine configurations
- Delivers increased response throughout the entire RPM range
- Maintains flat torque curve from cruising RPM to redline
- Can be installed without removing the engine from the chassis
- Retains Original Equipment Factory Warranty
Fits ’17-later Touring models equipped with 114CI Twin-Cooled Milwaukee-Eight® engine. Requires separate purchase of Cam Drive Retention Kit P/N 25566-06. Installation may require Cam Spacer Kit P/N 25928-06. For ’17-’18 Touring models, installation of Oil Pump Cover P/N 62400206 is recommended (sold separately). All models require ECM calibration with Screamin’ Eagle® Pro Street Tuner for proper installation. Pending approval for use in California on '20 models. Refer to H-D®.com/shop for status.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
- These Screamin' Eagle® products are 50-state street-legal for sale and use on all vehicles, including those that are pollution controlled. Complies with the requirements of 40 CFR Part 86, subparts E and F.
Dealer Install RecommendedYes
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Requires ECM CalibrationYes
Certifications50-State U.S. EPA compliant
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxClick the Description tab above for details
Sold SeparatelyClick the Fitment tab above for details
Upgrade Stage LevelStage IV
Please Hold Your Iron Horses