3-in-1. The removable visor peak and face shield on the Maywood Interchangeable Sun Shield H27 3/4 Helmet provide three unique ways to wear it. In addition to the versatile style, it's engineered with a One-Touch Integrated Sun Shield that features a smaller, thinner mechanism to reduce vibrations and "road rattle." We cap the helmet with channel vents for airflow and comfort. As if you need more incentive, this feature-packed 3/4 motorcycle helmet is an excellent value.
- Polycarbonate shell with double D-ring chin strap and channel vents
- One-Touch Integrated Sun Shield deploys quickly and easily. Face shield features 95% UV protection and anti-scratch coating
- Removable, washable, moisture-wicking liner
- Helmet can be worn 3 ways with removable peak visor, side plates, and removable face shield
- Custom graphics on front and sides of helmet with molded Bar & Shield logo on visor
- Helmet bag included
- HJC, 3 lbs. 6 oz.
- Meets DOT Safety Standard FMVSS218
Built for the RideYes
Venting typeChannel venting system
Material ContentPolycarbonate shell
Removable liner fabricRemovable, washable, moisture-wicking liner
Product Weight3 lbs. 6 oz.
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
CertificationsMeets DOT Safety Standard FMVSS218
ManufacturerManufactured for Harley-Davidson by HJC
Is this helmet considered a round oval, intermediate oval or long oval helmet?
Hi, does the helmet come with the peak visor and side covers standard? Thankyou.
Is the tinted sun shield replacable (with a darker tint one)? It's not really dark enough for full sun riding.
Is Rainx ok to treat faceshield?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses