Adds extra capacity for cross-town or cross-country rides.
- Gloss black finish
- Harp-shaped rack constructed of large diameter steel rod, welded and perfectly polished for an elegant look
- Increases load capacity up to 30 pounds
- Large rack with side extensions offers a versatile flat load surface
- Slotted side plates provide options for securing soft or rigid carrying bags
- Designed to work with or without H-D® Detachables™ passenger backrest
- Can be installed or removed from the bike in seconds
Fits '09-later Touring models equipped with 4-point Docking Hardware Kits. '09-later Touring models equipped with rigid-mount Tour-Pak® luggage require purchase of appropriate H-D® Detachables™ Tour-Pak® Conversion Kit. FLHX, FLHXS, FLTR and FLTRX models require separate purchase of Antenna Relocation Kit or Hidden Antenna Kit. Some FLHRC EU registration plates may interfere with rack.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Do not use this rack as a seat. Do not exceed the fender rack weight capacity. Using as a seat or exceeding this capacity could cause handling problems which could result in loss of control, death or serious injury.
Material Length12.50 Inch
Material Width14.50 Inch
Weight Capacity30.0 US pound
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxLuggage rack assembly, rotary latches, limit label, and installation hardware
Sold SeparatelyDocking hardware
What is the Width of tubing?
On the 2011 Road King Classic, does this bracket clear the license plate mount?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses